phonegap 1.5 and jquery1.6.4 ajax calls

kunal

Mar 16, 2012, 1:29:28 AM3/16/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
I just switched to 1.5 from 1.3 and somehow the ajax calls I make to the server hang after a couple of calls. The first 2-5 calls go through fine then  the android app hangs with the loading message.No successCallback  or errorCallback is called. Reverting back to phonegap 1.3 works for me with no such issues. Has anyone seen this?

Diego Guidi

Mar 16, 2012, 3:57:55 AM3/16/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com

Diego Guidi

Mar 16, 2012, 3:58:34 AM3/16/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
also for me, using pg 1.4.1 works as expected

Diego Guidi

Mar 16, 2012, 8:14:55 AM3/16/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com
tried using XmlHttpRequest instead of $ajax... same results.

On Friday, March 16, 2012 6:29:28 AM UTC+1, kunal wrote:
I just switched to 1.5 from 1.3 and somehow the ajax calls I make to the server hang after a couple of calls. The first 2-5 calls go through fine then  the android app hangs with the loading message.No successCallback  or errorCallback is called. Reverting back to phonegap 1.3 works for me with no such issues. Has anyone seen this?

Robert Kern

Mar 18, 2012, 10:40:33 PM3/18/12
to phon...@googlegroups.com