Issue using Parcel bundler

Andre Dantas

Feb 17, 2018, 8:31:57 PM2/17/18
to Phaser 3 Development
Hello,

I'm trying to use the Parcel bundler (parceljs.org) but i'm getting the following error when I launch the browser: ReferenceError: WEBGL_RENDERER is not defined

If i use CANVAS as the render type, i get this error: Error: Cannot find module 'process'

I don't know if this would be a Parcel issue (since it's a rather new tool) or not, but it would be awesome if I could use it for my games, since it's simpler than Webpack.

Does anybody knows what the issue could be?

Thanks!

Andre Dantas

Feb 17, 2018, 8:35:04 PM2/17/18
to Phaser 3 Development
Actually, the 2nd message was caused by me trying to import phaser in a different way. Only the first error is occurring .