Free/affordable mason bees?

Djamila Moore

Feb 21, 2023, 12:25:48 PM2/21/23
to pf...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends,

Does anyone have a resource to recommend for free or discounted mason bee cocoons?

We're looking for a large amount (like several hundred if possible) to share with our students at Grow Portland in April.

Thanks for your ideas!
- Djamila (Grow Portland)

--
Djamila Moore (she/her/hers), MA Science Education
Education Director

NOTE: I work Mon-Thurs, please pardon any delayed response.

4815 NE 7th Avenue
Portland OR, 97211
Traditional Lands of the Five Tribes of The Chinook Indian Nation

Why Pronouns Matter
Did you notice my font is large?
 This is done for accessibility purposes. It is recommended to use at least 14pt font size with Arial or Verdana (sans serif) fonts being the most legible.

Sachin Bangalore

Mar 4, 2023, 12:43:26 AM3/4/23
to Portland Farm & Garden Educators Network
Dear all,

I thought you might find this useful:

https://rentmasonbees.com/