Performance Art: the human body, intimacy and taboo

kba...@ecuad.ca

Feb 6, 2021, 3:41:58 AM2/6/21
to performa...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Could you please include this upcoming online-course in the next performancelogia newsletter? Below are the details, and I've attached the press release with more information as well as a photo.

Thank you very much!
Kate

Kate Barry
performance artist, Canada
kba...@ecuad.ca
mz.kat...@gmail.com

****

Online course: Performance Art: the human body, intimacy and taboo
A Zoom-based online, studio course co-presented by artists Vanessa Dion Fletcher and Kate Barry. It explores body art, performance, and practice. Through a
series of lectures, workshops, performances, and group discussions we explore representations of the body, intimacy, taboo, and the menstrual cycle.
When: Wednesdays, February 24 – March 22, 7 PM - 9 PM EST (4 PM – 6 PM PST)
This course is open to everyone. Transgender, non-binary and queer folks who are interested in
these themes are encouraged to register, as well as artists and non-artists, thinkers as well as
makers. For more information, and to register visit:
We encourage you to register early as there are only 25 seats available.
Image credit: Vanessa Dion Fletcher, 2020
Final-Press Release-School of Making Thinking-2021 (5).pdf
VDF-Strawberry-2020.jpg