Performance Lawn & Landscape - 704-363-1499

Performance Lawn and Landscape

Apr 15, 2021, 1:40:24 AM4/15/21
to Performance Lawn & Landscape

Logo-2-280x75-1.png

Charlotte’s Best Commercial Landscaper

For over 20 years Performance has specialized in quality landscape maintenance for both commercial and residential properties alike. Custom Landscape maintenance packages are our specialty. Some services that we offer include lawn mowing, fertilization, weed control programs, tree and shrub installations and removals, aeration, seeding, snow removal, and more!

Our Services:

Lawn Care - Performance Lawn and Landscape offers a variety of lawn care services, including mowing, edging, trimming and blowing. Highly trained staff using top of the line equipment guarantee a job that will enhance your property.

Landscape Maintenance - Landscape maintenance isn’t a one-shot deal. Just as homes need to be repainted and maintained, so do landscapes need to be managed.

Landscape Design - Healthy lawns are the foundation of the vegetative showpieces that typically feature flowers, shrubs and trees. Performance Lawn and Landscape has the experience and the equipment to fill all your Charlotte landscaping needs.

Hardscapes - Brick, rock, stone, concrete, etc… Let us be your hardscape contractor & transform your landscape today!

Commercial Landscaping Services - Charlotte area companies looking for property management and landscape maintenance need look no further. Performance Lawn and Landscape is specialized for clients that require building maintenance and management but want to avoid the costly expense of working with real estate leasing agencies.

Please contact Frank Outen today for a FREE Quote on your Lawn Care Needs! We have a high retention client base due to our exceptional and reliable service at our very reasonable rates. We look forward to hearing from you Today! We know that you have more important things to do than cut grass. Let’s face it. Everyone is so busy these days, that the last thing you want to do is to spend your free time keeping up a yard. We’re proud to offer our services so you can enjoy your life. Give us a call, we’d love to get to know you better.

Performance Lawn & Landscape

3315 Tom Greene Rd,

Monroe, NC 28112

704-363-1499