Introduction MBLines freight forwarding international and Domestic (Meratus Group)

Hendra Andrianto

Apr 24, 2012, 3:31:45 AM4/24/12

MBLines Offices

Dear, Valuable Customer

How are you today, first I would like to thank you for a nice meeting this noon and would like to have chance for any inquiry from your side so we could support for your export and import from your good office, meanwhile pls let me introduce again as below

I'm Hendra Adrianto from MBLines Part of Meratus Group .PT, International and Domestic Freight Forwarding Company / NVOCC ,

addressed Italian Walk Blok J / 03 Kelapa Gading Square ( Area Mall of Indonesia )
Kelapa Gading – Jakarta Utara Ph. + 62 21
45866877  Fax. + 62 21 45866881 - 2

I can help you to handling/arrange your export - import activity with all term, including :

•             Under name Import / Eksport and  Borongan Import / Eksport

•             Custom Clearance only, Shipping line only (Ocean Freight), or Trucking only, Courier Only

•             Door to Door, Port to Door, or Port to Port export and Import for all around the world with the best price and the best service

•             by Air or Sea (Domestic and International)

•             All Commodity and goods including Dangerous Cargo or Personal Effect

Now, MB Line offers various kind of traffic services by Shipping Line, NVOCC,  sea freight forwarding, cargo broking and chartering for domestic or international shipment. In order to prepare to serve you at anytime, MB Line is constantly working on further technological developments and the creation of better services.

We have most of the size and types of containers to suit your needs, along with the highest quality and dependable door to door service available. MBLine provides service from and to Indonesia’s ports such as Banjarmasin, Samarinda, Makassar, Padang, Kendari, Bitung, Sampit, Kumai, Jakarta, Surabaya and more. Back up by Meratusline as one of the strongest shipping line in the country as our feeder slot and few international top carriers to moving up own containers to destination such as Singapore, Sihanoukville, Port Klang, Bangkok and more

We appreciate your business and hope to further develop with you in our various services. Please do not hesitate to visit our website at

http://www.mblines.com/.

if you have any inquiry please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email, thanks for your kind attention and cooperation

Thanks & regards,

Hendra Adrianto

PT. MBLines

addressed Italian Walk Blok J / 03 Kelapa Gading Square ( Area Mall of Indonesia )
Kelapa Gading – Jakarta Utara

Mobile :  085710339891 or 021 60744450
Email
Backup : diyanda....@gmail.com For Fast Respon
YM and back up email : nda_...@yahoo.com

Member of INSA 1550/INSA/VII/2008

This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
MBLINE CP.pdf
MBLINE CP.pdf