Re: Digest for pdxerlang@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Tim O'Connor

Feb 10, 2012, 11:50:49 PM2/10/12
to pdxe...@googlegroups.com
Cool. I think I'll be there.

Uh, what time?

to'c

On Feb 10, 2012, at 8:28 PM, "pdxe...@googlegroups.com" <pdxe...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/pdxerlang/topics

    CLR <clr.m...@gmail.com> Feb 10 05:14PM -0800

    FIRST MEETING!

    Thank you to everyone who expressed interest and offered help. With
    energy like this, our community is already off to a good start. We
    will have our first meeting Tuesday, February 28th. There we will
    figure out if 4th Tuesday is a good fit for future meetings, talk
    about venues, thank our sponsors, do some other initial first-meeting
    stuff, and jump into a round of what I am tentatively calling
    ErlangGames.

    Location: http://collectiveagency.co/

    See you there!
    -Casey

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group pdxerlang.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.