Re: Fail to install printer

Support

Oct 5, 2012, 12:58:18 PM10/5/12
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com

It seems that the version of PDFNet does not match your target OS (i.e. 32 vs 64 bit). This is not the issue for PDFNet itself, but the virtual printer must match the OS. You can fix this by installing http://www.pdftron.com/downloads/pdfnetDrivers.zip .

On Friday, October 5, 2012 7:06:00 AM UTC-7, Groumy wrote:
I'm trying to install de PDFTron PDFNet printer programmatically but it fails with this error :

Exception:
         Message: Failed to install printer.
         Conditional expression: success
         Filename   : Convert.cpp
         Function   : trn::PDF::Convert::Printer::Install
         Linenumber : 2320

Yes i'm running my application with administrative rights.

Any idea why i'm not able to pull it off ?