Fwd: Alberni Pacific Railway Volunteer Opportunity Meeting

Chris Alemany

Apr 29, 2024, 10:28:43 AMApr 29
to patran...@googlegroups.com
Something a little different: If you're interested in helping out the Alberni Pacific Railway folks, get in touch with Richard Spencer at the email below or go to their meeting 9AM Tuesday.
Begin forwarded message:

From: Alberni Pacific Railway <in...@albernipacificrailway.ca>
Subject: Alberni Pacific Railway Volunteer Opportunity Meeting
Date: April 28, 2024 at 4:45:00 PM PDT
To: Richard Spencer <in...@albernipacificrailway.ca>

Hello All,

This email is an email blast regarding Alberni Pacific Railway operations for 2024. (sent to members, supporters, and past volunteers)
As you probably have heard, the Alberni Pacific Railway will be operating along the Port Alberni Waterfront in 2024.
This is an incredible opportunity for the Western Vancouver Island Industrial Heritage Society to prove to the community and council that the Alberni Pacific Railway is an extremely valuable tourist attraction and that our organization is capable of managing and operating it. It is also a great opportunity to promote heritage and the beautiful waterfront of Port Alberni.

That being said, we need a lot of help and support from members and community volunteers to ensure we succeed this year.

I would like to have an Alberni Pacific Railway organizational meeting this tuesday April 30 at 9:00am at the APR Roundhouse (3551 Harbour Rd).
This is the best time for existing or new volunteers to come by and find out how they can help and support this years operation. From pulling wrenches to weedeating, event planning, prepping the passenger cars, sponsor seeking, and more, there's lots to do, and you might even have your own ideas how you can help.

If you can't make it tuesday and want to support, or know of someone interested in volunteering with the Alberni Pacific Railway in ANY aspect, please get a hold of me via email or phone.

Thank you, and hope to see many of you at the APR Roundhouse on tuesday.

image.png
Richard Spencer Manager
Alberni Pacific Railway
Office: (250) 723-4285
3250A 9th Ave. Port Alberni, BC, V9Y 4T2
image.png image.png