Grief, From Chris Hatch

dan...@danneau.com

Jun 16, 2024, 9:32:41 AMJun 16
to patran...@googlegroups.com
Recommend this short read, not a downer.

Dan

If you think you’re too small to have an impact, try to sleep with a mosquito in your dark bedroom.

---Anita Roddick

Jim W

Jun 16, 2024, 10:30:01 AMJun 16
to patran...@googlegroups.com
Good article. I couldn't open the attachment, but here is the URL.

Jim

favicon.ico

dan...@danneau.com

Jun 16, 2024, 10:52:55 AMJun 16
to patran...@googlegroups.com
I tried just forwarding the e-mail but it was judged to contain a spam URL and rejected. The “attachment” is just a link to the newsletter on line.

Be well, through grief and hope,

Dan

Having been unable to strengthen justice, we have justified strength.

 ---Blaise Pascal