ParhaoSabaq - Training & Development Programs

Parhao Sabaq

Oct 20, 2021, 1:38:23 AM10/20/21
to pak-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings from  PARHAOSABAQ,

Training and development programs for employees are critical to the success of organizations all around the world. These programs not only allow employees to develop their abilities but also allow organizations to boost employee productivity and improve company culture. ParhaoSabaq is a Training & Development Consultancy that works significantly for and with Pakistan's Social Sector. We provide a variety of services to the development sector in order to uplift and empower organizations to better execute their role and duties, ranging from workforce capacity building to donor cultivation, writing grants, and successful monitoring & evaluation.

ParhaoSabaq Training Activities.jpeg

Till date, we have facilitated 1000+ individuals from 50+ organizations in all provinces of Pakistan through our online/in-person training programs. Our experts have a combined 30+ years of diverse experience  and can assist you in the following areas to the best of their ability, ensuring result-oriented performance:

Effective Fundraising in Challenging Times
The Art of Writing Winning Grant Proposals
Social Mobilization and Project Management
Mastering the Art of Donor Cultivation through Effective Communication
Social Media Networks: A Tool to Promote NGOs
Dashboard Reporting: An Essential Tool for Impact Assessment
Donor Related Report Writing
Monitoring & Evaluation Toolkit for Successful Projects

Some of the feedback from our training participants:

  “Training was amazing, beyond my expectations. It was great a chance to learn everything by you.” (Leadership & Management Training)

   “Keep up the good work!”  (Social Mobilization & Project Management Training)

"Overall the training was very good, we have learned various elements which somehow we always miss in proposal writing. Holistic picture of proposal writing is what we have got in this workshop." (Training on The Art of Writing Winning Grant Proposals)

We can assist your company in developing the ability of your workforce by delivering tailored training (both physical and online) at a low cost.  For any further information, feel free to connect with us at parhao...@gmail.com or 0333-0258920 / 0345-8432620. Offering in-house training at an affordable price, contact us to discuss details of the way in which we can collaborate.

We are just one click away!!

Thanks & Regards,

Team - PARHAOSABAQ

--