Packages for openSUSE and SLES

jco

Aug 19, 2011, 3:57:58 PM8/19/11
to pacparser
Hi,

I needed pacparser to carry out some work on proxy.pac files, and
since a package for the distributions I use was missing, I decided to
create them using SUSE's build service. They're currently just in my
home repository: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/javier_conti/

To build them, I needed to disable running tests, since it seems tests
try to connect to the internet, which is not always possible.

Regards, Javier

Manu Garg

Sep 10, 2011, 4:25:12 AM9/10/11
to pacp...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 1:27 AM, jco <javier...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I needed pacparser to carry out some work on proxy.pac files, and
since a package for the distributions I use was missing, I decided to
create them using SUSE's build service.They're currently just in my

Awesome! Thank you.

To build them, I needed to disable running tests, since it seems tests
try to connect to the internet, which is not always possible.

This was actually a known issue. I have fixed it in the new release 1.3.0. Now package maintainers can set environment variable NO_INTERNET=yes and test scripts will skip the tests that require internet.

Regards, Javier

Manu Garg
http://www.manugarg.com
"Journey is the destination of life."