Code Pub!

Jenny List

Nov 9, 2014, 4:00:34 PM11/9/14
to oxford-ras...@googlegroups.com
This is a cross-posting from the Oxford Hackspace group, but I was asked to post it here.
Jenny

Dear all,

There'll be an Oxford Code Pub meeting for anyone who's interested in Code Club (and related tech-for-kids, such as CoderDojo, Creative Computing and Raspberry Jam). All welcome whether you're already a volunteer or you're thinking about it, a parent or just interested.

7pm, 19 Nov at the Royal Oak on Woodstock Road (so no under 18s: sorry kids, this ones for the grown-ups).

Please add your name to the Doodle list if you are likely to come, so that we have an idea of numbers.

http://doodle.com/z8v6kd4d5sc4kdkw

Please forward this to anyone you know who might like to come along

All the best,
Peter (Code Club leader, Botley School)