Code Pub!

Jenny List

Nov 9, 2014, 4:00:33 PM11/9/14
to oxford-ras...@googlegroups.com
This is a cross-posting from the Oxford Hackspace group, but I was asked to post it here.
Jenny

Dear all,

There'll be an Oxford Code Pub meeting for anyone who's interested in Code Club (and related tech-for-kids, such as CoderDojo, Creative Computing and Raspberry Jam). All welcome whether you're already a volunteer or you're thinking about it, a parent or just interested.

7pm, 19 Nov at the Royal Oak on Woodstock Road (so no under 18s: sorry kids, this ones for the grown-ups).

Please add your name to the Doodle list if you are likely to come, so that we have an idea of numbers.

http://doodle.com/z8v6kd4d5sc4kdkw

Please forward this to anyone you know who might like to come along

All the best,
Peter (Code Club leader, Botley School)

Paul Brown

Nov 21, 2014, 6:09:16 PM11/21/14
to oxford-ras...@googlegroups.com
If code club are interested I can do them the Mypifi led board at special rates for them to teach with just tell them to contact me :)

Peter Lister

Feb 12, 2015, 8:12:02 AM2/12/15
to oxford-ras...@googlegroups.com
The next Oxford Code Pub is at 19:00 Wed 25 Feb at the Royal Oak on Woodstock Road, to meet and chat about teaching coding to school age kids.

All welcome: volunteers, potential volunteers (talk to me if you are interested), parents, teachers, anyone from other groups like Coder Dojo or Raspberry Jam. Someone from Science Oxford will be there.

No kids! That's why it's in a pub.

We may play with robots...

See the code Club event post - if you're planning to come, please RSVP via eventbrite.

Thanks.

All the best,
Peter