Questions for Eben?

Alex Gibson

Feb 29, 2016, 6:28:18 AM2/29/16
to Oxford Raspberry Jam
I am at the Raspberry Pi birthday and 3 launch :). Here with Pete Wood (thanks!!!) demonstrating my 3D printers!

Anyone have a word for our glorious leader Eben?

The Pi 3 is really cool, it is way zipper to use and has onboard wifi, that is not called wifi, but we don't care because it works and it all costs the same as the original!!! (End unpaid advert!).

Looking forward to the Spring Jam!!!

Tapped on my mobile phone.

Jenny List

Feb 29, 2016, 4:37:25 PM2/29/16
to Oxford Raspberry Jam
Good score! Too late to ask Eben if they'd think of a developer programme.

I've spent the last week keeping quiet about the Pi 3 as the rumour mill went crazy, Hackaday were sent one and we were under strict instructions to keep the information embargoed.

Alex Gibson

Feb 29, 2016, 5:20:43 PM2/29/16
to oxford-ras...@googlegroups.com
Ditto!!

You are involved with Hackaday? Cool!

 I must bring my printer to the next Jam...  Did you have a selection of dates in mind yet?

Tapped on my mobile phone.

Jenny List

Mar 2, 2016, 6:06:56 PM3/2/16
to Oxford Raspberry Jam
You are involved with Hackaday? Cool!

Am now one of their writers.

 I must bring my printer to the next Jam...  Did you have a selection of dates in mind yet?

No, what dates look good towards the end of the month?

Jenny