Announcing the Language Spy range of kits

Jenny List

Nov 14, 2015, 5:42:22 AM11/14/15
to oxford-ras...@googlegroups.com
Morning all,
    I am very pleased to be able to announce the launch of the Language Spy online shop, featuring a small range of electronic kits for the Raspberry Pi, amateur radio, and other applications.
    So far I have three products:

An RF breakout board for the Pi, version 2 of the board I had on Kickstarter earlier in the year.

The Pi-HF direct conversion radio receiver for the Raspberry Pi, a simple but surprisingly effective radio receiver for 130kHz to about 100MHz.

And finally, a breakout board for Fast Ethernet transformers, allowing their use as small signal RF transformers.

More kits on the way. I am aiming for about one a month.

Jenny