OSM mapping event this afternoon in an effort to help with the quake and tsunami in Japan

Walter Wittel

Mar 16, 2011, 10:50:49 AM3/16/11
to OSM (OpenStreetMap) Seattle
Sorry for the late post. Here is a mapping event this afternoon:

Finally, there will be an OSM mapping event in the afternoon before
the
CUGOS meeting. MattK has helped arrange for a space at Ridolfi across
the
street from LizardTech. We will be doing hands on work in an effort
to help
with the quake and tsunami in Japan. This will not be a basic
training session
(although we want to encourage involvement)... but instead a hands on
effort
to contribute to the mapping effort throughout the afternoon. Please
be prepared
to make edits and contribute if you decide to come. The details
follow below.

Details at:

http://groups.google.com/group/cugos/browse_thread/thread/d30d41f6f34852b9

You are all welcome at the CUGOS event afterwards also.

-Walter

Walter Wittel

Mar 16, 2011, 11:00:45 AM3/16/11
to OSM (OpenStreetMap) Seattle
My first post didn't seem to make it to the list. Sorry if this is a
dupe.

Some CUGOSians have organized an OSM mapping event this afternoon from
from 1-5pm.

Detail in the CUGOS meeting announcement:
http://groups.google.com/group/cugos/browse_thread/thread/d30d41f6f34852b9

Of course you are all invited to the CUGOS meeting too.

-Walter