Added PR to support Sunricher/RGBGenie switches

Greg Tatham

Jan 10, 2021, 5:02:21 PMJan 10
to OpenZWave
Hi!

I've added a PR to support Sunricher/RGBGenie switches.

Three main things included in this PR:
- Extended the command classes to support devices that SEND RGB-related commands, rather than receive them (including multi-association commands)
- Added a device configuration for the device I have (RGBGenie ZW-3004)
- Added an optional config option (LogFilePath) to allow sending the OZW log file to an arbitrary location (need this on, e.g., a Raspberry Pi to avoid writing to the twitchy SD card, and instead write to a RAM disk)

I'll be submitting a related PR to the (unmaintained?) python-openzwave project to support these capabilities.