Cannot add node to ozw

Pascal

Nov 8, 2020, 8:29:34 AM11/8/20
to OpenZWave
Hey,

I got a "ZME_UZB1 USB Stick (Z-Wave.Me)" Stick and I borrowed a Fibaro Wall Plug. The wall plug was reseted. When it turns on it lights red. It means that it is not paired to any network. First I tried to use the home-assistant included zwave plugin but since it did not work I created a docker container with zwave2mqtt. With that I got the same problem. When I want to add the wall plug the software detects something but inclusion fails.

I tried LogAnalyser but it did not give me any results. It tells me to remove zwcfg*.xml but in my docker volume I cannot find the file.

I am thankful for any answers.

Pascal

Nov 8, 2020, 8:30:30 AM11/8/20
to OpenZWave
OZW_Log.txt

Pascal

Nov 8, 2020, 8:31:17 AM11/8/20
to OpenZWave
yml renamed to txt so it can be posted

docker-compose.txt

Keith Laidlaw

Nov 9, 2020, 12:10:28 PM11/9/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
I didn't look at the log but is the plug within range of the stick?  If not, is there a path of NWI devices (e.g. Zwave Plus non-battery) that make a complete path to the plug within 4 hops?  Did you use include or secure include?  If secure, do you have a network key set up?