Eurotronic spirit z manufacturer specifig mode not correct working?

Michael Meyer

Jan 16, 2021, 7:50:41 AMJan 16
to OpenZWave

RPi 3 / ZStick / Domoticz beta

I have seven Eurotronic spirit z Wall thermostat since 2 years running. A couple of days ago I couldn't switch the thermostat mode at that time. After a fix in Domoticz I can switch the mode again. But manufacturer specifig mode can't  switch on or does not showing as selected. When change to manufacturer specifig mode still Head is showing but I can set the valve position. I hear how the valve is working when I change the level so I assume manufacturer mode is selected.
I tried that within domoticz and ozwcp, same result.
I verified that euro_spirit.xml is the same as at github.
Just me or is it a bug?