Interest in "Add iperf bandwidth monitoring check to OpenWISP Monitoring" and "Improve UX of OpenWISP Monitoring"

Saurabh Mokashi

Mar 19, 2022, 7:13:50 AM3/19/22
to OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
Hello and Greetings!

My name is Saurabh Mokashi, a 3rd year CS student at NITK, India. I'm looking forward to participating at GSoC '22 with an interest in the following subjects-
  • Add iperf bandwidth monitoring check to OpenWISP Monitoring
  • Improve UX of OpenWISP Monitoring
I've started to look at open repos to contribute at the contributors board.

Thanks and regards

Ajay Tripathi

Mar 20, 2022, 7:06:25 AM3/20/22
to OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
Hi Sherumokashi,

I would be one of the mentors for this project and I just wanted to inform you that if you have a question and I am not active on the channel, feel free to CC your mail to ajay39in<at>gmail<dot>com as well and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers and goodluck,
Ajay Tripathi

Federico Capoano

Mar 21, 2022, 3:21:14 PM3/21/22
to OpenWISP Google Summer of Code
Hi there Saurabh,

On Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 8:13:50 AM UTC-3 sherum...@gmail.com wrote:
  • Add iperf bandwidth monitoring check to OpenWISP Monitoring
Please see my recommendations for this project here:
  • Improve UX of OpenWISP Monitoring

Please see my recommendations for this project here:

I hope this helps!

For any other questions please come to the dev chat: https://gitter.im/openwisp/development

Best luck
Federico Capoano