Massive earthquake in Japan

Yoichiro Tanaka

Mar 12, 2011, 7:46:33 PM3/12/11
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com, opensocial...@googlegroups.com
Hello, everyone. I'm Yoichiro from Japan.

As you know, massive earthquake (M8.8) and tsunami (over 10 meters)
destroyed cities in Japan.

Many social networking services and many vendors which provide Social
apps have already been starting a donation and so on for this
earthquake. It is based on OpenSocial. By the social power, it is
spreading rapidly now.

I expect that you share it to many other people if possible.

Finally, I believe that Japan will be restored definitely. To do it,
we need your help. It would be great that everyone pray for us.

Thanks,
-Yoichiro

--
Yoichiro Tanaka
Email: yoic...@eisbahn.jp

James Snell

Mar 12, 2011, 7:53:35 PM3/12/11
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com

Tanaka-san, our prayers and hearts are most definitely with the people of Japan. My heart is broken by what I've seen.

Kevin Marks

Mar 12, 2011, 9:23:56 PM3/12/11
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com

Can you give us a link to the app to share?

Yoichiro Tanaka

Mar 12, 2011, 10:36:55 PM3/12/11
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com, Kevin Marks
Kevin, I heard that Zynga is providing a few applications on Facebook.
And, unfortunately, most applications I already know supports Japanese
only and can access them from Japan only.

-Yoichiro

Javier Barragán Almaraz

Mar 13, 2011, 9:22:15 PM3/13/11
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com, opensoc...@googlegroups.com, kevin...@gmail.com
Yoichiro I live in Mexico and I lived the earthquake in my city in 85 And I understand what happen with you and you people. I´ll pray for you and your people, for to give up soon!

JAVIER BARRAGAN ALMARAZ
Lic. Mat. Aplicadas y computación.

Cc: "Kevin Marks" kevin...@gmail.com
Fecha: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:36:55 +0900
Asunto: Re: [OpenSocial] Massive earthquake in Japan

> Kevin, I heard that Zynga is providing a few applications on Facebook.
> And, unfortunately, most applications I already know supports Japanese
> only and can access them from Japan only.
>
> -Yoichiro
>

> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Kevin Marks wrote:
> > Can you give us a link to the app to share?

Mark W.

Mar 14, 2011, 9:04:19 AM3/14/11
to opensocial...@googlegroups.com, opensoc...@googlegroups.com
Yoichiro,

It is difficult to comprehend the magnitude and scope of the disaster that has struck Japan. I hope, by this post, that you and your family are safe. Please know that you, your colleagues at Mixi, and the rest of Japan will be in the thoughts and prayers of the entire OpenSocial community.

-Mark W.

debasish rout

Mar 14, 2011, 1:01:33 PM3/14/11
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com
hi..

Yoichiro Tanaka

Being a part of our family( in the world ), we are praying for the Brave-Heart Japanese....
History tells Japanese are Brave and Hard-working after the menace of World-war..

Hope my Japanese brothers and sisters get restored soon....

bye..

Debasish Rout