Retrive the user email address

Pradeep

Feb 10, 2011, 6:06:50 AM2/10/11
to OpenSocial Application Development
Hi all,

I am using osapi.http.get. I am getting a signed request to the
server i have given in osapi.http.get.

How to get the OpenSocial email from this request in the server side.

Kindly help me.

My osapi.http.get call is like this

osapi.http.get({
'href' : 'http://XXX.appspot.com/',
'format' : 'json',
'authz' : 'signed'
}).execute(callback);

In the server side i am getting the HTTP GET request that has many
parameters.

How should i use the request to get the viewers mail id?

Thanks,
Pradeep

Robson Dantas

Feb 13, 2011, 6:49:11 PM2/13/11
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Email is a private field and most containers will not allow you to grab it. Orkut, MySpace and Hi5 for example, don´t allow.

Regards,

Robson Dantas

Pradeep

Feb 14, 2011, 12:51:37 AM2/14/11
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

   So What about google accounts. will I be able to get the email id ?

Thanks,
Pradeep.