Please Help! I am not able to add applications into Partuza

Jaspaljeet Singh

Feb 22, 2011, 10:49:13 PM2/22/11
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Good day!

I am novice programmer, currently working on web-based health project. I am keen in using OpenSocial to implement the web system.

I manage to install Shindig and Partuza on my local machine (Windows XP) by following the tutorials available on http://code.google.com/p/partuza/I am able to run Partuza and Shindig perfectly with their respective url's.

Shindig : http://shindig/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/tod...
Partuza : http://partuza/

Every thing works fine except an error  "INVALID_GADGET_TOKEN" while adding any application.

I have tried adding apps on http://www.partuza.nl, and it doesn't work as well. I get the same error:

partuza.jpg
I have searched on Google but could not find any solution. I sincerely seek for help in fixing this error.

Please help! Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Jaggie
partuza.jpg

Paul Lindner

Feb 23, 2011, 11:45:42 AM2/23/11
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com, Jaspaljeet Singh
You might try asking on the partuza list...  <par...@googlegroups.com>

Paul Lindner -- lin...@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner
partuza.jpg

Jaspaljeet Singh

Feb 23, 2011, 6:20:47 PM2/23/11
to Paul Lindner, opensoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried asking this question on Partuza, I have posted the question but it was not listed on the forum. Few others also faced the same problem (see below) and they didn't receive any response.

Hoping someone could help to solve this problem. Thanks.

Regards,
Jaggie
partuza.jpg