Browser plugin - chrome plugin

Russ Hay

May 26, 2016, 9:15:23 AM5/26/16
to opencats development
I have an example of a custom-coded browser plugin for chrome - scrapes resumes from linkedin, hotjobs, etc., graciously shared to me.. It's been created for their own fairly customised opencats instance - so will probably need some review and cleanup before it can be committed into trunk. Any volunteers?

Alain Maisonneuve

May 26, 2016, 9:33:33 AM5/26/16
to openca...@googlegroups.com
I will take that on, can you send over, I have clients that are requesting this asap.

Russell Hay

May 26, 2016, 9:44:10 AM5/26/16
to amaisonneuve
Thanks Alain - I will send onto you now.. Please check there are no hard-coded password in there before it goes onto github!!

----
Russ

alleuropea...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2016, 6:25:02 AM10/14/16
to opencats development
Hello, I'm an IT from a enterprise, now we are changing from cats to opencats, and we need a pluggin or toolbar for chrome or firefox which can insert linkedin profiles, thank u so much.

amol sawant

Jan 10, 2018, 3:52:44 AM1/10/18
to opencats development
hello Russ, can you send me the chrome extension .. on amolsaw...@gmail.com
thanks in advance...

Pervez Sanjana

May 29, 2021, 7:05:50 AM5/29/21
to opencats development
Hi,

Would it be possible to share this code with me too please.

Thanks