Fwd: Open Web Foundation Legal Drafting Self Nomination [#30]

David Rudin

Jul 1, 2011, 12:22:20 PM7/1/11
to open-web-legal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: OWF - Form Notification <no-r...@wufoo.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM
Subject: Open Web Foundation Legal Drafting Self Nomination [#30]

Name * Suresh Packiyarajah
Email sure...@gmail.com
Geographic Location *
Srilanka(lk)
Time Zone *
GMT+5.30
Employer
Mayfair Lanka(Pvt) Ltd.
Participating on behalf of *
Myself
If you are represented by counsel, please provide contact information.
Fedora[Red Hat] Ambassador -Srilanka
Mozilla Rep[ReMo] -Srilanak
ISOC[Internet Society] -Srilanka
Reason(s) for participating *
I Love Free Open Source[FOSS] since when i enter the IT World.now it begun huge bench mark and covered a lot of peoples around the world.already i have involved many FOSS projects eg:Fedora(Red Hat),Mozilla and Internet Society.point of view Open web i like to be HTML 5 and Jquery.recently Mozilla Launches Open Web Forward program for developers.in order to consider these this it push me and i am willing to participating for this community.

Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com