Can't Complete Calibration iOptron CEM26

Paul E Mongillo

Sep 21, 2021, 1:36:44 PM9/21/21
to Open PHD Guiding
Using the lite version in ASIAIR PRO, however the graphs of my failure are the same if I were using PHD2 alone. I have successfully calibrated and guided a few weeks ago (My first time.) But a few nights ago nothing would work. Seeing wasn't great, but the star selected seemed to stay locked onto. As you can see by the graph, the DEC doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Any suggestion would be helpful. I have also sent this information to iOptron to see if they think its a mount issue. Thanks
Calibration Begins at 2021.docx
Capture.JPG

bw_msgboard

Sep 21, 2021, 4:18:59 PM9/21/21
to open-phd...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Paul, we only support the official version of PHD2.  The ASAIR product is not so much a "lite" version as it is a "hacked" version.  If you can replicate your problem with our product, we will be happy to help you out - or you can try to get help from ZWO with your current data.

Regards,
Bruce