Protect the public from electromagnetic radiation emissions from cell phones and other wireless devices

news....@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2017, 4:20:02 PM11/22/17
to omeg...@googlegroups.com

With teen mental health deteriorating over five years, there’s a likely culprit

Cell Phone Headaches – New Study Reveals Cell Phone Radiation Headache Link

On November 11, 2017, Medical Associations in Cyprus and Austria issued a new position paper calling for new policy to protect the public from electromagnetic radiation emissions from cell phones and other wireless devices

Radiofrequency Microwave Radiation Exposure Guidelines (from Scientists for Wired Technology)

The Invisible Rainbow. A History of Electricity and Life

EMR and Health Reports Dec. 2017 issue

Internet of Things : IEEE Spectrum: Tech Insiders Webinar Series
cyril...@which.net commented :
Hi! As Alice in Wonderland's Red Queen said, you need to run faster to
keep abreast of "progress" see below! Regards, Cyril.

From: Cecelia Doucette <c2d...@gmail.com>
Object: TR : Massachusetts EMF Bills Update: Timely Action
Date: Nov 22 2017 à 07:48:44 UTC−5

Quick Update: The agenda for next week's Massachusetts hearing has been set and S. 2080 to train the medical community on EMF illnesses and provide insurance coverage is set to be heard on Tuesday, November 28. After legislators and dignitaries testify on their bills, we've requested that S. 2080 be heard next so those with EHS can leave sooner rather than later.

We will be very grateful to those who can testify in person. Thank you to those who have sent in written testimony, please keep them coming! See attached templates. Just swap your info in for the items in red. Thanks!

Cece Doucette
Technology Safety Educator
Ashland, MA