AddThis now requires OExchange support for new services

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Charlie Reverte

未读,
2010年7月22日 13:54:272010/7/22
收件人 OExchange
Hey OExchangers,

We've been working hard behind the scenes at AddThis, we released a
new sharing service submission process today with improved OExchange
support:

http://addthis.com/blog/2010/07/22/oexchange-support-now-required-for-new-service-submission/

If you have an OExchange service, we can scrape your service
properties from your discovery file and integrate you as a standard
endpoint. We actually require OExchange compliance + discovery now,
you can't submit your service to AddThis without it. We've put our
money where our mouth is and we hope you will too. This adds to our
existing OExchange support that I talked about in another thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/oexchange/browse_thread/thread/ec2e7a4862f1773e

We've seen some good adoption already, I'll follow up after we've
collected some more data with a progress report on the state of
OExchange adoption and discoverable targets.

Charlie
回复全部
回复作者
转发