How can I disable rotation handle

Adam

Jul 7, 2010, 11:59:57 PM7/7/10
to Flex ObjectHandles
Hello,

I want my users only can resize and move the handle but not rotate it.
How can I disable the rotation handle?

Thank you.

Rodislav Moldovan

Jul 8, 2010, 6:30:04 AM7/8/10
to object...@googlegroups.com
http://www.rogue-development.com/objectHandles.html - Example - section

source code - http://www.rogue-development.com/objecthandles/MoveAndResize.mxml

Skinny Tod

Jul 8, 2010, 1:12:44 AM7/8/10
to Flex ObjectHandles

Hi Adam.

I've only been playing with oh for a day but I was wondering too. I saw
this post:
http://groups.google.com/group/objecthandles/browse_thread/thread/12930548b9327388

I believe you specify an array of the handles you want included and pass
that when you register your object. If you leave that param null then it
gets all the default handles.

hth

zEvg

Jul 8, 2010, 4:42:05 AM7/8/10
to Flex ObjectHandles
Hello, Adam.

You can just remove rotation handle. Code will be look something like
this:

objectHandles = new ObjectHandles(objectsContainer);

// create handles
var handles:Array = [];
handles.push( new HandleDescription( HandleRoles.RESIZE_UP +
HandleRoles.RESIZE_LEFT,
new Point(0,0) ,
new Point(0,0) ) );

handles.push( new HandleDescription( HandleRoles.RESIZE_UP +
HandleRoles.RESIZE_RIGHT,
new Point(100,0) ,
new Point(0,0) ) );

handles.push( new HandleDescription( HandleRoles.RESIZE_DOWN +
HandleRoles.RESIZE_RIGHT,
new Point(100,100) ,
new Point(0,0) ) );

handles.push( new HandleDescription( HandleRoles.RESIZE_DOWN +
HandleRoles.RESIZE_LEFT,
new Point(0,100) ,
new Point(0,0) ) );

handles.push( new HandleDescription( HandleRoles.MOVE,
new Point(50,50) ,
new Point(0,0) ) );

objectHandles.defaultHandles = handles;

Mark Bulleit

Mar 10, 2013, 5:08:45 PM3/10/13
to object...@googlegroups.com, huiwa...@gmail.com

If all you wish to do is remove the rotation handle and leave all else the same then:

objectHandles = new ObjectHandles(objectsContainer);

objectHandles.defaultHandles.pop(); // removes last handle which is rotation handle