How Can I disable rotation is it will not be used by the user...

Wil Gumaru

Apr 13, 2010, 7:49:44 PM4/13/10
to object...@googlegroups.com
Also, When I click mutiple items the selection is kind of not good...
can we do it so it looks like the one is sample.jpg. It is a much cleaner behavior
as oppose to the multi-select of Object Handles.jpg.

Thanks
Wil

sample ObjectHandles.JPG
sample.JPG

Marc Hughes

Apr 14, 2010, 8:56:40 AM4/14/10
to object...@googlegroups.com
You can modify what handles appear.  Check out the example:

I'm not sure I agree that your sample.JPG is cleaner than sample ObjectHandles.JPG.  Why would you think so?  What would happen if the user tried to drag the handle to the right of "max length"?  Even more confusingly, what about to the right of "enable"?

-Marc