İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Sridhar Gutam

okunmadı,
15 Nis 2021 10:16:4315.04.2021
alıcı ARS India, Dr. Sridhar Gutam ARS, oai...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Open Science cross-cultural <projec...@uni-saarland.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr, 2021, 19:42
Subject: Survey Open Science cross-cultural
To: <guta...@gmail.com>

Dear Sir or Madam,

In recent years, there has been a rising interest in open and transparent research worldwide, which has grown into the “Open Science” (OS) movement. While initiatives have formed in many countries, little is known about the world-wide state of Open Science adoption or rejection and the reasons for either. Yet, answering those questions can be crucial for consensually advancing open and transparent research around the globe, without discriminating researchers due to regional barriers. To shed a light on these issues, we are conducting a study investigating how frequent certain OS practices are applied and which obstacles to the global adoption of OS are present.

This survey is an effort of about 100 scientists from different countries who generated ideas about the most relevant open science practices today and possible barriers to their adoption. A core team of 42 scientists further refined the content over nine months. Furthermore, the project has been approved by ethics review boards in several countries. Right now, we are disseminating this questionnaire to survey as many scientists as possible.

In this regard, we kindly ask for your support by distributing the survey within your network.

Answering the survey takes about 20 minutes and does not require prior knowledge on OS topics. It can be answered regardless of the recipient’s attitude toward the OS movement itself. Since this project is only driven by the personal effort of the scientists involved, we cannot provide any incentive or monetary compensation.

Attached you can find an overview of the questionnaire and a message that can be sent to invite participants to the survey.

If you have any questions about the questionnaire or this project, please don’t hesitate to respond to this email. We are happy to answer your questions.

Thank you very much for considering our request.

Sincerely,
Myriam Baum

--
Open Science cross-cultural
M.Sc.-Psych. Myriam A. Baum

Department of Psychology | Applied Statistical Modeling
Department for Teaching and Studies
Saarland University | Campus A4 4, Room 1.02
66123 Saarbruecken | Germany

OSCC_final.pdf
OSCC_mail text.docx
Tümünü yanıtla