Shared Resources

Kimberly Olsen

Mar 10, 2020, 5:07:38 PM3/10/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19
Please use this space to offer relevant articles, PDFs, press releases, and more.

Kimberly Olsen

Mar 10, 2020, 11:15:13 PM3/10/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19
United States Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tracker Infection Map

https://infection2020.com/

Natalie Correa

Mar 11, 2020, 9:25:16 AM3/11/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19

Kimberly Olsen

Mar 11, 2020, 5:51:32 PM3/11/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19
From Dance/NYC:

"Dance/NYC understands the serious impact Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on our community and continues to closely monitor the news regarding the virus. The health of the New York City dance community is important to us and we are committed to doing our part to address this threat seriously and proactively.

Below you can find a list of resources for how you and your organization can plan for the potential impact of the virus on your dance making activity in the New York City Metropolitan Area."

https://www.dance.nyc/for-artists/resource-pages/Coronavirus-Preparedness

Kimberly Olsen

Mar 11, 2020, 6:23:22 PM3/11/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19

Kimberly Olsen

Mar 11, 2020, 6:25:05 PM3/11/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19
From New Yorkers for Culture & Arts

Two networks to connect with, who focus on emergency response and resiliency for NYC cultural groups and artists are

Kimberly Olsen

Mar 11, 2020, 7:55:26 PM3/11/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19
"During this time when information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is rapidly emerging and changing, the National Guild would like to echo some of the calls from our community to remain calm, take good care of ourselves and each other, and reject xenophobia and racism.

Here is a compilation of resources that we've come across that organizations might find helpful (we will continue to add to this list as we find more resources)."

https://nationalguild.org/news/field-news/resources-related-to-the-coronavirus

Kimberly Olsen

Mar 12, 2020, 12:07:58 PM3/12/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19
From New York State Council on the Arts:

"In response to the recent state of emergency regarding COVID-19, the New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA) continues to follow announcements from Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH). For information about COVID-19 in New York State, please visit the Department of Health website or call (888) 364-3065.

NYSCA has also compiled a resource list for arts and cultural organizations on our blog, which we will continually update.  If you have a proposed resource, please email public....@arts.ny.gov. You may also contact NYSCA regarding any relevant organizational updates. Grantees should contact NYSCA’s Program Staff or Executive Team."

Kimberly Olsen

Mar 12, 2020, 1:25:05 PM3/12/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19
Incredible resources from LMCC;s recent newsletter (Lower Manhattan Cultural Council):

"We encourage you to connect with the following resources and partner organizations to focus on prevention and preparedness: "

Arts + Culture Organizations
NCAPER – National Coalition for Arts Preparedness & Emergency Response
NEFA - New England Foundation for the Arts’ resource page on COVID-19
COVID-19 Freelance Artist Resources
CultureAID’s Resource page

Natalie Correa

Mar 14, 2020, 11:27:21 AM3/14/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19

NYCAIER Managing Director

Mar 16, 2020, 9:54:18 AM3/16/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19

NYCAIER Managing Director

Mar 16, 2020, 9:55:20 AM3/16/20
to NYC Arts in Education Roundtable: Community Conversation on COVID-19
From the Actors Fund:

"The Resources section is an ongoing collaborative effort at The Actors Fund to provide a one-stop database of services and organizations that meet the unique and essential needs of the arts and entertainment professional. You can use the Category and/or State filter OR use the map above to find all resources by State."

https://actorsfund.org/resources?field_level_1_name_tid=412&field_states_value=All