Re: [NY-NLP+ML] Abridged summary of ny-nlp-ml@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

1 view

Steven Dale

Jan 1, 2010, 8:09:25 PM1/1/10
to ny-n...@googlegroups.com
I think sun afternoon would work...

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2010, at 3:58 PM, ny-nlp-m...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/ny-nlp-ml/topics

    Joseph Turian <tur...@gmail.com> Dec 31 01:23PM -0800 ^

    What are people's preferences about when we should have a hackday?
    Let's assume it will be about four to six hours.

    I have found two potential venues, and would like to get a headcount.

    more...

--
You should follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/ny_nlp_ml

Richard L. Burton III

Jan 1, 2010, 8:12:48 PM1/1/10
to ny-n...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to attend as long as it's after 6PM weekdays or the weekends work as well.

I'm interesting in sentimental/Opinion analysis and hearing what others are doing.

Cheers,
--
-Richard L. Burton III