Re: Digest for nvc-evolves@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Message has been deleted

Conal Elliott

Nov 20, 2009, 12:14:56 PM11/20/09
to nvc-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suzanne,

An invitation from me to you: If you repost your comment using the topic subject (rather than the subject "Digest for ..."), it'll be easier for people to track the conversation.  I'd then delete the "Digest for ..." version.

   - Conal

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Suzanne Jones <juliansu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Angela,
Yes, invitations seem more comfortable to me. Have you heard of Sonja Foss' work on Invitaional Rhetoric?
Suzanne Jones