Form-Mule is Stuck

Denise Mendoza

Jun 26, 2024, 12:35:57 PM (8 days ago) Jun 26
to NV Form Mule Add-on
When I open the app all buttons are available but once I click on set-up and the choose a source. Form Mule just freezes up. Below is a screenshot.
Form Mule Error.PNG

Tarah Hughes

Jun 27, 2024, 11:55:12 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to NV Form Mule Add-on
Mine goes to the next page but all my templates are blank and it won't allow me to setup more...any fixes??

Joseph Schmidt

Jun 27, 2024, 12:03:50 PM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried find formmule errors.

The recent fix only fixed the menu issue.  There are still items that will prevent Formmule from running.

Legal Disclaimer: This email message and any contents transmitted are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review, and disclosure by the sender’s Email System Administrator.