I created a process to locate the items that are causing formmule to fail.

Joseph Schmidt

Feb 15, 2024, 9:53:50 PMFeb 15
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
I created a spreadsheet that contains a sheet named "errors".  Copy that sheet to your spreadsheet and change one formula.  The errors should be highlighted in red.

See Find items causing Formmule to fail.  You will have to make your own copy.

See the directions sheet.

Let me know if this can be improved.

Is a video needed?

Rabbi Benjy Kramer

Feb 20, 2024, 3:44:37 PMFeb 20
to NV Form Mule Add-on

Idk if I need a video but on of my titles in col. B is red but I'm not sure why
and I have a couple of counts 1 in col. c and i'm not sure why.

Mark Rubin Toles

Mar 3, 2024, 11:01:38 AMMar 3
to NV Form Mule Add-on
This is brilliant! Thank you. It found the fact that I  had repeated column names that were causing a problem. I had already checked for blanks, double quotes, and carriage returns.

Thank you.

Mark

Danielle Murray

Mar 13, 2024, 10:59:31 AMMar 13
to NV Form Mule Add-on
I am not able to make a copy- can you please help me?  I am having this issue as well.

Joseph Schmidt

Mar 13, 2024, 2:19:38 PMMar 13
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
Did you get the problem solved?

Murray, Danielle

Mar 13, 2024, 2:23:09 PMMar 13
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
I was able to make a copy of your your sheet, thank you! I am having that problem with another sheet that I cannot identify the root cause for. Is that something you would be able to help me with?

Danielle D. Murray  (she/her)

Assistant Head of School

Boston Latin School

Phone: (617) 635-8895 x. 32733

www.bls.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "NV Form Mule Add-on" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nv-form-mule-add-on/CAPWPTOQyPRLEP7skv%3Dt6YWuiYyQShVreJ%2BAQ48JtkWN-HrWntw%40mail.gmail.com.

Joseph Schmidt

Mar 13, 2024, 2:26:39 PMMar 13
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
Send me an invite to Zoom or Meet and you can share your files,'

Send it as a personal invite and not to the group.

Murray, Danielle

Mar 13, 2024, 2:28:13 PMMar 13
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much! I am just running to a quick staff meeting with a few teachers and then I will send it to you. Hopefully within half an hour to 45 minutes. If that works, that would be amazing!

Danielle D. Murray  (she/her)

Assistant Head of School

Boston Latin School

Phone: (617) 635-8895 x. 32733

www.bls.org

On Wed, Mar 13, 2024 at 2:19 PM Joseph Schmidt <glua...@gmail.com> wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "NV Form Mule Add-on" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nv-form-mule-add-on/CAPWPTOQyPRLEP7skv%3Dt6YWuiYyQShVreJ%2BAQ48JtkWN-HrWntw%40mail.gmail.com.
Message has been deleted

Joseph Schmidt

Mar 22, 2024, 3:00:35 PMMar 22
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
This indicates that the To field was blank.

To use the tool, click on the arrow next to the Sheet named Errors.
image.pngThat should bring up a menu where you can copy the Errors sheet to the spreadsheet that is causing the problem.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 2:02 PM Deborah Langdon <deborah...@ocdsb.ca> wrote:
I am not able to find where to try this.  In the directions it says click on the arrow next to the arrow... I don't have that (see image).  When I try to edit the template, it just spins and spins. I can't even get there to make changes.

Deborah
2024-03-22_13-59-15.png

On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 9:53:50 PM UTC-5 glua...@gmail.com wrote:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged material.  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your system.