TEMPLATES NOT ACCESSIBLE

Tarah Hughes

Jun 27, 2024, 11:58:10 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to NV Form Mule Add-on
I am currently not able to access my templates or add new ones; any ideas??

Screenshot 2024-06-27 105753.png

dfitzp...@rm.com

Jun 27, 2024, 12:53:00 PM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to NV Form Mule Add-on
You will have at least one duplicate name in your column headers.

Kurt

Jun 28, 2024, 12:31:32 PM (6 days ago) Jun 28
to NV Form Mule Add-on
This is a common problem. Joe has found a solution.

Tarah Hughes

Jun 28, 2024, 4:04:05 PM (6 days ago) Jun 28
to nv-form-m...@googlegroups.com
thanks! That did the trick

photo

Tarah Hughes
Digital Success Manager, iPacket

501.712.0166  |  ipacket.us  |  tarah....@autoipacket.com

App Banner Image

__tpx__

Legal Disclaimer: This email message and any contents transmitted are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review, and disclosure by the sender’s Email System Administrator.