Merging multiple records into one page of Google Doc

James Wise

Apr 24, 2019, 3:16:51 PM4/24/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on

Is it possible to merge multiple records from the spreadsheet into the same page of the Google Doc template?

For example, I want to send notices to 250+ students at my school with personalized information (hence a mail merge is in order).  However, I don't need to use 250 sheet pieces of paper because the information is short.  My plan is to have six personalized notices per page.   Therefore, I want to be able to create a Google Doc template that contains commands telling AutoCrat to merge multiple lines off the spreadsheet into one doc before moving onto the next page.  I have done that before in other mail merge systems using the command <<next record>>.  Does AutoCrat have something like that?

I appreciate any help you can give me.

glua...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 4:10:26 PM4/24/19
to NV Autocrat Add-on