Northern Crossing West - Supporting Documents

Rich

Jun 25, 2012, 4:30:02 PM6/25/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
In the document which provides a description of the Northern Crossing West project, at the bottom is a list of "Supporting Documents" which include Zoning map, Trinity River Balanced Vision Plan, LIDAR Contours, Fort Worth Bike Plan, etc. (See attached document).   However, there is no hyperlink to any of these materials in this document.  Does anyone know where these materials can be located for this project?  Thank you.
NCX competition write-up.pdf

David Batts

Jun 26, 2012, 2:40:33 PM6/26/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com

All of the supporting documents that we have for the project are on the website beneath the project description page.  If you require any additional data, please let us know and we will try to get our hands on it.  I appologize for the delayed response.

David

Jun 26, 2012, 5:15:27 PM6/26/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
David,

Here is a list of the materials below the project description which do not have links to the data files:

Supporting Documents
• Aerial View
• Zoning and map and floodplain information
• Trinity River Balanced Vision Plan
• Trinity River Comprehensive Land Use Plan
• Planned Development District 800
• LIDAR Contours
• Soils
• Current City of Fort Worth standard roadway details
• Predevelopment Hydrograph and related assumptions
• Survey/Plat
• Current City of Dallas standard roadway details (Paving Design Manual and Draft Complete Streets Manual, if available)
• City of Fort Worth Bike Plan
• Belleview Connector conceptual plan

We will need all of the materials listed above, if you can get your hands on them, except for the aerial view and survey plat.  Here is a link to the materials which I have been able to download:

Web site for project materials:

Urban Redevelopment Design Challenge:

Northern Crossing West (Clarion / TIG), Fort Worth, Texas

There are links to all of these materials:

Description
Mitigation Report 2005
Mitigation Submittal 2005
Aerial with Buildings
Development Restriction
Final Geotech Report
Final Survery Phase 1
Traffic Analysis
Northern Crossing Plat
Northern Cross Boulevard: Natural Resources Impacts Assessment and Mitigation Plan
Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Update July 1997
Bid Tabulation - Northern Crossing

Thanks again for your help.

David Batts

Jun 26, 2012, 7:35:00 PM6/26/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com

Attached are all documents we have recieved for Northwest Crossing.  If there is anything missing, please let us know and we will try to get it into your hands as soon as possible.

Thanks,

David

--
2005_MITIGATION_RPT.pdf
CGS Contract Amend.PDF
CGS Contract.PDF
Community Facilities Agmt.PDF
Development Restrictions.pdf
Exec Dev Agmt.PDF
Executed Devel Restrict Amends.pdf
Final Geotech Report-Northern Crossing.pdf
Impervious Area Form C and D.pdf
Impervious Cover Form.pdf
IP_PERMIT.pdf
2005_MITIGATION_SUBMITTAL.pdf
Landscape Compliance Letter NC.jpg
Large NC Brochure.pdf
NC Survey 12-4-06.TIF
NC Title Commitment.PDF
NCX competition write-up.doc
Northern Crossing Quadrant Map.pdf
REV_IP_PERMIT__1_.pdf
REV_NWP14_SUBMITTAL.pdf
Acceptance Letter from FW.PDF
Aerial 5-08 Sub II Ownership.pdf
Aerial 5-08.pdf
aerial with bldgs.jpg
Aerial.pdf
Amed of Dev Restrictions.PDF
C-B Utility Compliance Letter.PDF

Rich

Jun 27, 2012, 10:59:03 AM6/27/12
to ntlws-lid-desi...@googlegroups.com
David,

Thank you for posting additional supporting document materials for the Northern Crossing West project site.  Here are some additional materials we will also need which, to my knowledge, have not been provided yet:

Zoning Map
Trinity River Balanced Vision Plan
Trinity River Comprehensive Land Use Plan
Planned Development District 800
LIDAR Contours
Current City of Fort Worth Standard Roadway Details
Predevelopment Hydrograph and related assumptions
City of Fort Worth Bike Plan
Belleview Connector conceptual plan

Any of these additional materials you can get your hands on and provide for us will be appreciated.  Thank you.