LSA-VET

Angelica Konstanse Olsen

Sep 1, 2009, 4:34:11 AM9/1/09
to no...@googlegroups.com
Attached are the "background papers" on the Large Scale Assessment on Vocational Education and Training. (One in Norwegian)

What's going on:
Scientists and VET stakeholders in Germany have made a large scale assessment for VET, together with a number of other countries (including all of the Nordic countries).
Now the time has come to decide if one want to participate in the assessment. By 10. of September the Nordic countries have to give their answer.
It's most likely that Norway will say no to the LSA-VET, and rather ask the other Nordic countries if they shall make an assessment of their own.

The LSA-VET from Germany will test VET students a short time after they have finished their training, to see what level they are on.
If a country get a bad score it will not tell where in the educational system something went wrong, just that it did.
The number of vocations that can be compared are few. Germany have suggested 4 vocations, and that will not give any "Large Scale"-picture of the VET.

If you agree with the solution, and would rather that your country participates in a Nordic assessment with a broader selection of vocations, and with testing that gives an answer to whats good and bad in the VET, I suggest that we cooperate on convincing the goverment into doing so.

Do you have time to meet on friday at 10:00 am?
It will take some time for everyone to get logged in on the program we will use.
So set aside a couple of hours for the whole meeting.
Should we put something more on the agenda also?

Med vennlig hilsen
Angelica Konstanse Brokke Olsen
Sentralstyret | Lærlingansvarlig | Internasjonalt Utvalg
Elevorganisasjonen i Norge
ange...@elev.no | 957 49 483 | 22 99 37 00

Feasibility Study international report (598kb).pdf
VET-LSA_Executive Summary Feasibility Study.pdf
olejohnnyrapport.pdf

Joel

Sep 1, 2009, 5:41:59 PM9/1/09
to NSSN - Nordic School Student Network
Friday ok for me
> angel...@elev.no | 957 49 483 | 22 99 37 00
>
>  Feasibility Study international report (598kb).pdf
> 809 ktNäytäLataa
>
>  VET-LSA_Executive Summary Feasibility Study.pdf
> 43 ktNäytäLataa
>
>  olejohnnyrapport.pdf
> 938 ktNäytäLataa

Haapalainen Susanna

Sep 2, 2009, 3:58:00 AM9/2/09
to NSSN - Nordic School Student Network
Hi all! :)

Angelica; at 10 Norwegian time??

I just got an e-mail from our ministry of education concerning the LSA-VET. We
have an audition about that next week so it would be good to have a
conversation with you guys. I'll try to organize that friday morning so that I
could participate! And Angelica, thank you for the material about LSA-VET!! :)

Hugs,
Susanna

Joel (1.9.2009 23:41):

----

Susanna Haapalainen
puheenjohtaja

Suomen Ammattiin Opiskelevien Liitto - SAKKI ry
postiosoite: PL 178, 00531 Helsinki
käyntiosoite: Hakaniemenranta 1 A, 4. krs
puhelin: 020 77 40217
gsm: 050 337 4650
faksi: 020 77 40238
www.sakkinet.fi

Tutustu amisten oikeuksiin www.amistenoikeudet.fi

Sofia Brandström

Sep 2, 2009, 3:28:16 AM9/2/09
to no...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Thanks for the material.
We have boarding meeting on friday and will be outside of the town so I don´t know if we have any
connection to the net. It would be good if you can send out something efter the meeting if we don´t
can participate!

//Sofia

2009/9/2 Haapalainen Susanna <susanna.h...@sakkinet.fi>

--
***********************************
Sofia Brändström

08 562 788 02
sofia.br...@svea.org

"för en bättre och mer demokratisk skola"

jannis tsatsaris

Sep 2, 2009, 7:10:46 AM9/2/09
to no...@googlegroups.com
friday is also okay for me

> Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:41:59 -0700
> Subject: Re: LSA-VET
> From: joel.s...@gmail.com
> To: no...@googlegroups.com

Har du set den nye Windows Live Messenger? Hent den her!

Haapalainen Susanna

Sep 3, 2009, 9:22:00 AM9/3/09
to no...@googlegroups.com

Hi all!

Im really sorry, but I wasn't able to arrange my schedule so that I could
participate tomorrow's online meeting... :( But I do hope that you could send
some summary about the conversation so that we could keep on track. Also, we
have our board meeting next week where I'm about to bring up the LSA-VET
subject, so that it would be good to know some main points about the discussion
you had.

Hugs,
Susanna

jannis tsatsaris (2.9.2009 13:10):

>Nej, det er ikke svært at samle alle vennerne fra Hotmail, Myspace og Facebook
på Messenger. Læs mere her
>http://www.microsoft.com/danmark/windows/windowslive/import-friends/

Sine Lund Mortensen

Sep 3, 2009, 12:08:11 PM9/3/09
to no...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
In Denmark EEO represents students of Vocational Education and Training and DGS represents upper secondary scool students. Since the meeting is about LSA-VET, DGS will not participate in the meeting because EEO is the student's voice of Denmark in that case.
Hope that's fine with all of you.
Ciao! Sine

Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:28:16 +0200
Subject: Re: Vast:Re: LSA-VET
From: sofia.br...@svea.org
To: no...@googlegroups.com

Tjek op på vennerne fra Facebook og Arto i din Messenger. Læs mere her

Jannis Tsatsaris

Sep 7, 2009, 11:05:54 AM9/7/09
to no...@googlegroups.com

hey Susanna.
I hope you are well.
I will try to find some information about EEO in Inglis.
or ells I will translate some fore you organisation and I will talk with the rest of my committee at
our meting the 18-20/9-2009.
 and you will here something right after, but the people here is weary glad if wee gut make some teamwork with SAKKE.
and I will talk with them about maybe having are meeting in this year.

best regards.

/Jannis Tsatsaris.
member of the eud committee in EEO.
Jannis.T...@eeo.dk