Availability of health care business analyst

HOTLIST

May 5, 2022, 10:00:52 AM5/5/22
Please find the attached resume of my consultant, who is looking for C2C positions as a healthcare business analyst.
Visa: USC
location: TX
Relocation: remote as of now
Primary skills: Project Management, Business Analysis, Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, Budgeting and Forecasting, HIPAA, Medicaid, Medicare, Claims Management

--
Keerthana Alvin BA Resume.docx

HOTLIST

May 5, 2022, 1:21:23 PM5/5/22
Please find the attached resume of my consultant, who is looking for C2C positions as a healthcare business analyst.
Visa: USC
location: TX
Relocation: remote as of now.
Primary skills: Project Management, Business Analysis, Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, Budgeting and Forecasting, HIPAA, Medicaid, Medicare, and Claims Management

--
Keerthana Alvin BA Resume.docx

HOTLIST

May 13, 2022, 12:00:29 PM5/13/22

Please find the attached resume of my consultant

email is the best way to reach me

Visa: USC
location: TX
Relocation:only remote as of now