You can have extra shade garden plants

Nikki Lamberty

Jun 12, 2011, 10:33:35 AM6/12/11
to northfieldga...@googlegroups.com
If anyone would like shade garden plants (ostrich ferns, pulmonaria and/or bleeding hearts) please e-mail nlam...@gmail.com to figure out a time for you to come and get them.

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 3:45 AM, <northfieldgarden...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/northfieldgardenexchange/topics

    LawnMowerHater <ric...@goerwitz.com> Jun 11 12:37PM -0700 ^

    If anyone has fresh cut oak or elm logs from recently alive trees, I'd
    like a few of them, to try some mushroom growing. If you have a few
    to spare, call Richard @ 1 507 873 0123 or ext...@goerwitz.com

    LawnMowerHater <ric...@goerwitz.com> Jun 11 12:35PM -0700 ^

    If anyone would like two bush cherries (you want both, because they
    bear better if they have pollinators nearby), I have two six-inch high
    ones that are in their third year. They will bear heavily in three
    more years - small, pie-cherry-ish fruits that my daughter and I eat
    fresh and put in jars with vodka and sugar to make a kind of liqueur.
    Some folks plant them for looks - particularly the white blooms in
    early spring. These are prunus tomentosa plants.

    Call me at 1 507 873 0123 or email at ext...@goerwitz.com