Two new easy ways to Save Dresden

1 view
Message has been deleted

Zarina

Oct 15, 2007, 11:49:27 PM10/15/07
to New Home 4 Dresden
Check out the "What can we do?" Page for two easy ways to help Save
Dresden! We really need to impress the Execs at Sci-Fi Channel, so the
more who respond, the better our chances. :)

Thank you!!!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/new-home-4-dresden/web/what-can-we-do
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Zarina

Oct 20, 2007, 12:40:18 AM10/20/07
to New Home 4 Dresden
Hi fellow fans :)

New updates have been made to the "News & Updates" and "What Can We
Do?" pages - Please check them out & please pitch in! :)

Thank you ALL for your perseverance and all your help and hard
work!!! PLUS a warm welcome to all of the new members!

Zarina

Nov 17, 2007, 9:10:17 AM11/17/07
to New Home 4 Dresden
New pages plus updates on last night's Full-Scale View-In & what we
need to do now! :)

Zarina

Nov 22, 2007, 4:37:02 PM11/22/07
to New Home 4 Dresden
Sit-In tomorrow night!! Check it out:

Zarina

Nov 24, 2007, 4:35:25 PM11/24/07
to New Home 4 Dresden
Udates on the News & Suggestion pages!

Give the gift of magic for the holidays - TDF DVD'S!!! Plus, it helps
the campaign by making the series look even MORE profitable! :)

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/new-home-4-dresden- or copy &

Zarina

Dec 6, 2007, 8:05:53 PM12/6/07
to New Home 4 Dresden
People's Choice & tomorrow night's View-In!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/new-home-4-dresden/web/what-can-we-do

Zarina

Dec 16, 2007, 7:16:33 PM12/16/07
to New Home 4 Dresden
Check out the biggest campaign to date!

Zarina

Jan 4, 2008, 4:16:07 PM1/4/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Join us and have fun watching our favorite wizard with fellow fans
while at the same time supporting our right to quality entertainment &
the renewal of the Dresden Files! :)

Zarina

Jan 7, 2008, 9:17:44 PM1/7/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Canada gets the original 2hr Dresden Files Pilot!

Dresden Files View-In this Friday

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/new-home-4-dresden/web/news-updates