Dresden FIles "News & Updates"

Zarina

Jan 17, 2008, 11:35:33 PM1/17/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Dresden View-In & New Pres. at Sci-Fi Channel!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/new-home-4-dresden/web/news-updates
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Zarina

Jan 19, 2008, 7:37:20 AM1/19/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Results of the View-In & more...

Zarina

Jan 21, 2008, 4:17:27 PM1/21/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Join us Friday! :)

Zarina

Jan 23, 2008, 1:19:43 PM1/23/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Planning Chat and Storm Front news!!

Zarina

Jan 24, 2008, 11:42:53 PM1/24/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
And don't forget the View-In!

Zarina

Feb 3, 2008, 10:22:52 PM2/3/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
The Dresden Files seen in the movie The Eye!

Zarina

Feb 4, 2008, 10:15:17 PM2/4/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Updated link for Friday's View-In Poll & Valentine Campaign is carried
on the Net! :)

Zarina

Feb 6, 2008, 9:32:06 PM2/6/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
NEW Multimedia Page, & Reminders on the News & Updates Page!

Zarina

Feb 21, 2008, 7:30:57 PM2/21/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Chck out News & Updates: Paul's Birthday - sign his card! Remember
Friday's View-In!

Zarina

Feb 24, 2008, 8:33:49 PM2/24/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Results from Friday's View-In & Update on the Podcast.

Zarina

Mar 5, 2008, 12:57:52 AM3/5/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Wonderful work everyone! Let's keep it up and show the Execs how much
this show is loved!

Zarina

Mar 8, 2008, 2:40:21 PM3/8/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
SUCCESS!!! Check out the results!!

Zarina

Mar 15, 2008, 10:30:37 PM3/15/08
to New Home 4 Dresden

Zarina

Jun 11, 2008, 11:39:42 PM6/11/08
to New Home 4 Dresden

Zarina

Jul 20, 2008, 4:42:04 PM7/20/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Great new way to spread the word to folks who don't yet have the
DVD's!

Zarina

Jul 30, 2008, 9:06:09 PM7/30/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Hulu 2!!

Zarina

Sep 4, 2008, 5:21:15 PM9/4/08
to New Home 4 Dresden
Google hates me & hasn't been letting me post updates - I'm sooo sorry
for the delay. It's still giving me grief, but I will persevere! There
are more updates to add, but this one has taken over an hour to
finally post, so the rest will come soon.