2020 Winter Meeting - NE Lightning District - Sunday Feb. 16th 6PM

Brian Gibbs

Feb 12, 2020, 8:14:43 PM2/12/20
to New England District-Lightning Class
Notice of the 2020 Winter Meeting  - NE Lightning District - Sunday Feb. 16th     6PM

Dial in number - 1-605-475-6700       Access code 320-7090

Please review the attached agenda, proposed 2020 schedule, and minutes from the summer meeting.

We need to make sure we have a quorum so please, at least one member of each fleet should be on the call, but all are encouraged.

Bill Fastiggi
District Commodore

Brian Gibbs
District Secretary
2020 Tentative New England District Regatta Schedule.doc
2019 NE DISTRICT SUMMER MEETING Minutes.doc
NE DISTRICT WINTER MEETING AGENDA 2020.doc

bi...@vtsailing.com

Feb 15, 2020, 9:42:56 PM2/15/20
to New England District-Lightning Class

Reminder - Tomorrow evening 6 PM

Conference call 2020 Winter Meeting - NE Lightning District - Sunday Feb. 16th 6PM

The Dial in number - 1-605-475-6700       Access code 320-7090

It is a free conference call service so if it doesn't work for you at first, keep trying.  It occasionally takes a few tries to connect.