2022 Winter Meeting Minutes & Updates

1 view

Nathan Cunningham

Mar 6, 2022, 10:45:25 PM3/6/22
to new-england-distri...@googlegroups.com
Hello NELD members!

Please see the attached minutes from the 2022 NE Lightning District winter meeting held on Monday 2/28/22. There were some great discussions during the meeting about increasing local participation at each of our Fleets, so please read the minutes to see what was discussed and get involved. A vote was passed to continue using Slack for the 2022 season, so please join the Slack group (link at the bottom) to stay the most up to date with the Fleets and each other. The attached schedule was accepted during the meeting, but there may be a date change for the Massabesic Regatta held in September due to its conflict with the Lightning NA's. All schedule updates will be confirmed and communicated accordingly, so for now please use the schedule provided below. I look forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming 2022 District championship regatta hosted by Massabesic Fleet 273 on June 25-26 in Auburn, NH!

Sincerely,
Nathan Cunningham
"Lightning MacQueen" #14360
New England Lightning District Secretary

Links:
Please join our Slack workspace for all primary communication!
NELD Website: lightningclass-ne.org
ILCA Website: lightningclass.org
2022 NE District WINTER meeting MINUTES.docx
2022 NE District Treasurers Report Feb 8.jpg
2022 NE District ACCEPTED Schedule.jpg