Publisher gecko html in delphi mozila

Ammar Hamidouche

Mar 8, 2011, 8:23:05 AM3/8/11
hello
I'm about to USE THE gecko brower to create an html editor in delphi.
but for now I have a lot of trouble to change the web page loaded by
the geckobrowser.
So are there anyone has helped to move geckobrowser navigation mode to
edit mode rn Delphi:
I j'utlise this function:
ed: = GeckoBrowser1.ContentWindow.GetDocument () as
nsIDOMNSHTMLDocument;
ed: = GeckoBrowser1.ContentDocument.SetNodeValue (ligne.AString);
ed.SetDesignMode (s.AString);

After the transition mode edition of the web page how do I add a
picture, a picture, or html in the web page.
thank you

Ralph Fox

Mar 9, 2011, 5:28:24 AM3/9/11