[ADMIN] This list is now closed!

Dave Miller

Jan 22, 2006, 9:35:02 PM1/22/06
If all goes according to plan, this should be the last post you receive
on the mailing list version of this group.

All subscribers to the mailing list should shortly receive a
subscription notice for dev-em...@lists.mozilla.org.

If you are reading this via the netscape.public.mozilla.embedding
newsgroup, this newsgroup is now considered officially abandoned. We
have moved to mozilla.dev.embedding, which is available via the
news.mozilla.org news server.

--
Dave Miller
System Administrator, Mozilla Corporation

Vijay

Jan 24, 2006, 12:20:34 PM1/24/06
The mozilla.dev.embedding group is not having any subscribers at this
time.

Dave Miller

Jan 24, 2006, 2:06:34 PM1/24/06
Vijay <vij...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The mozilla.dev.embedding group is not having any subscribers at this
> time.

Not sure what you mean by that, I see a few people posting there.

--
Dave Miller http://www.justdave.net/
Project Leader, Bugzilla Bug Tracking System http://www.bugzilla.org/

the-Forbidden

Feb 13, 2006, 8:33:01 PM2/13/06
In article <240120061406349272%just...@bugzilla.org>,
just...@bugzilla.org says...

> In article <1138123234.3...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Vijay <vij...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The mozilla.dev.embedding group is not having any subscribers at this
> > time.
>
> Not sure what you mean by that, I see a few people posting there.

I can't get into that group; Giganews is supposed to carry all the
Mozilla groups, and while the group shows up the in the list, it is
empty, and I get errors that say the group doesn't exist.