selectively enabling or blanket disabling of OpenType features in Gecko 2.0 (revelant to Thunderbird)

Pomax

Feb 22, 2011, 12:06:18 PM2/22/11

I was having issues with Thunderbird 3.x applying undersired OpenType
features to text without any way to control which features to apply to which
bits of text, and which to apply by default. After asking about this on
mozillazine in the Thunderbird section, I was directed here, since it looked
to be something relating to Gecko 2.0

If anyone knows how to selectively enable/disable these features, or just
turn all of them on/off, could they reveal how this might be achieved?
Hopefully this it the right place to ask; if not, hopefully someone here
knows what IS the right place to ask =)

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans
nihongoresources.com

Ralph Fox